*Six Reasons To Refinance
*Four Points Why You May Need a Real Estate Attorney
*Real Estate Agents
Homes For Sale
26 Dewitt Street, Valley Stream, NY
Charming Brick Move In Ready Cape Cod, Hardwood Floors, Beautifully Designed Finished Basement, Roomy Backyard. Minutes to Southern State Hwy, Cross Island and Public Transportation. New Oil Fuel Heating Tank, STAR PROGRAM REDUCES TAXES around 7,710k - Selling As Is *CONTACT AGENT DIRECTLY CELL: 718-207-4220
MUST WEAR MASK AND GLOVES FOR IN PERSON SHOWINGS AND DISPLAYING NO SIGNS OF ILLNESS
AD) FOR SALE BY OWNER: SOLD
2 BD, 2BA RANCH STYLE HOME LOCATED IN NASHVILLE, TN.
Julias Stewart, Esq.
Six Reasons To Refinance
By, Donovan Howard, Loan Officer
1. Consolidate Debt/Home Improvements
Use the equity in your home to consolidate high-interest debt and have one low monthly payment.
2. Convert To A Fixed Rate
Refinance from an ARM to while rates are still low and lock in your rate.
3. Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Some loan programs continue to charge PMI even though The borrower has more than 20 percent equity in the property. We also currently have programs that can eliminate PMI even with less than 20 percent equity in your property.
4. Change your Term
Pay off your 30 year mortgage faster by switching to a 20 or 15 year term. Lower your monthly payment by switching from a 15 or 20 year mortgage to a 30 year term.
5. Convert to An Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
Convert from a fixed rate mortgage to an ARM an initially lower your monthly payment.
6. Need Cash Fast
Tap into the equity in your home and pull out money immediately.
Four Points You May Need a Real Estate Attorney
By, Julias Stewart, Esq.
1. If you need to take legal action as a property owner, you are taken seriously if you have a real estate lawyer.
2. A lawyer will view your real estate transaction from a litigation perspective. If there is a possibility of litigation, a lawyer will know the likelihood of success and the projected cost.
3. A lawyer can represent your interest in court. No one else can represent you in court.
4. A lawyer can view your situation from many perspectives, such as asset protection, retirement, etc.
Julias Stewart, Esq.
STEWART-REED LAW GROUP, INC.
Tel: (818) 264-4888 Fax: (818) 572-8790
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
FAIR HOUSING NOTICE - New York Department of State
Janet Shields Scott / New York & GA., Real Estate Agent
Julias Stewart /Real Estate Attorney & Agent / Los Angeles, CA.